Become A Member
OSTEOPOROSIS CANADA MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM HAS CHANGED TO ANNUAL RENEWAL!
To make it easier for members to track their renewal dates, reduce administration costs and apply more of your donations to our critical programs, we are changing memberships so they always expire in December.
The cost for a one-year membership is $25.
A two-year membership saves you 10%, for a total of $45.
All memberships now end on December 31st
Osteoporosis Canada is here to help the almost 2 million Canadians who live with this devastating disease maintain their independence.
As a member of Osteoporosis Canada, you will receive:
- The important privilege of voting at the National Annual General Meeting
- A personalized membership card
- A 10% discount on selected Osteoporosis Canada educational resources
- A tax receipt for the amount of your membership fee; and
- the option to join COPN (Canadian Osteoporosis Patient Network)
- COPN is composed of a network of individuals affected by osteoporosis who receive information and interact around osteoporosis related interests and issues in a virtual environment. Join COPN, you will receive:
- COPING, the bi-weekly newsletter. In addition to providing credible, up-to-date information on osteoporosis and practical tips for day-to-day living, COPING gives members important, timely advice on breaking news stories such as the side effects of medications.
- Access to mutual support opportunities. Connect with others affected by osteoporosis and share experiences.
- Access to Virtual Education Forums that are wide-spread accessibility to live interactive online forums on topics that interest you, from experts you can trust.
- Wide-spread accessibility to live interactive online forums on topics that interest you, from experts you can trust.
- Timely notification via e-mail broadcasts of new information, local activities and events in addition to lifestyle tips on nutrition, physical activity, safe movements, falls prevention and much more.
- Information about advocacy initiatives taking place across the country.
- Opportunities to volunteer