Programs & Resources
Osteoporosis Canada, in partnership with dedicated volunteers, divisions/chapters and a network of local groups across Canada, is committed to providing the highest quality services, education and research to help Canadians take care of their bone health.
Information for individuals
- Bilingual toll-free information line:
1-800-463-6842 English / 1-800-977-1778 French
- Information about osteoporosis
- Links to other related web sites
- Brochures and fact sheets
- Additional resources and reference materials
- Multilingual resources: French, Chinese, Punjabi etc.
Education sessions for the public
A great way to keep up-to-date with the latest in osteoporosis information, usually at little or no charge.
- Calendar of events see what’s happening in your community.
- Speakers are available in many communities to address your group about osteoporosis.
- OC Chapters across the country also provide public awareness displays at wellness fairs, health promotion days and other events.
Health care professionals: Information and educational opportunities